Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun Feature!


Here is my fun feature project! Lots of hard work, excellent team work, and dedication led to this production. Everyone worked on each aspect of the project with the team leader of the task. I was the leader for editing and I'm very pleased with how well my group worked to make this project turn out the way it did. I learned a lot more about Final Cut Pro and I learned the importance of audio in any video project. Sound quality can make or break a video; the pictures can be manipulated but if the sound is bad, you cannot easily fix it.
I also learned the importance of teamwork- this project could never have been as good as it is without a cohesive team effort. We worked well together and found ways to push the project forward even when we didn't all agree. A lot of clever ideas emerged that no one person could have thought up alone and everyone was able to teach another group member something new. I am very proud of this short film. After watching the film clips countless times, it still makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment